For tummy-tuck effect, wear together with Power Panties
- 47kg – 62kg (average height 160cm).
- Standard clothing size: Small, Medium, Large.
- 63kg – 75kg (average height 160cm).
- Standard clothing size: X-Large, XX-Large.
Black & Nude
Wear anytime of the day, with no limitations
Stretchable soft cotton (93% Polymide, 7% Spandex)
HOW TO WEAR
Pull from bottom, upwards (refer to the Wear & Care section)
WEAR AND CARE
The Most Effective Way To Wear
1. Wear a bra as you usually would.
2. Put on the Camisole; from the bottom of your leg and pull it upward.
3. Best worn with our Power Panties; wear it the Superman style (tuck the camisole inside the panties, no extra panties required).
For Breastfeeding Mothers
The top part of the camisole is super stretchable, therefore it is very easy for breastfeeding mothers to do their fulltime job; breast-feed. Just slide the stripe off your shoulder, make yourself comfortable and you’re good to go!
How To Wash
The Camisole is made of a very high quality material, therefore, washing it in the washing machine once or twice should not rip the material off.
However, to retain its durability, we advise washing it as follows: Soak the Camisole in a bucket of water & mild detergent for a few minutes to soften any dirts that had adhered onto the Camisole. Then, rinse thoroughly and let dry. Avoid using brushes, especially wired brushes.
Positive feedback: @iloveundeez